Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana custard. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Custard is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Banana Custard is something which I have loved my entire life.
Banana Custard Cake recipe - Cotton soft banana cake with creamy custard. If you're a fan of banana bread, you'll love this moist banana cake! With one delicious batter, create a banana custard cake with three different textures and notes of nutmeg, brown sugar, and rum.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook banana custard using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Custard:
- Make ready Half kg milk 🥛
- Get 1/3 cup sugar. Or according to taste
- Get 3 green cardamom
- Make ready 4 tbsp banana custard or any flavor of your choice
- Get 4 pack cup cake 🍰
- Get 3 bananas cut in slice
Banana Custard is a classic dessert recipe which is loved by people of all age groups. Apart from being incredibly delicious, this custard recipe is healthy as well as it has the goodness of bananas in it. To make the banana custard, I combined one cup of frozen Greek yogurt that I lightly After whirring away in the food processor for a couple of minutes, I had creamy bowl of high-protein banana custard. How to make Banana Custard: Peel off bananas and cut into small cubes.
Steps to make Banana Custard:
- Boil the milk and add cardamom in it. Mix custard🍮 powder with some quantity of water.
- When milk has boiled then add this custard paste in the milk. Stirring contentiously Soo that lumps should not be formed
- Custard should be of Medium consistency. Now add the sugar and mix it well
- Now keep the custard at room temperature and let it cool.
- Now take a serving bowl and put a layer of cakes and banana slice. Then pour out the custard on it.
- If you want to garnish it with nuts you can. Now put this bowl in refrigerator for 2 hours. And enjoy this yummy custard 🍮🍮
Mix custard powder and sugar in little milk. Pour the boiled milk into the above mixture. Combine sugar, flour, and cornstarch in a medium mixing bowl. Use sous vide cooking to create this bright-and-creamy, restaurant-style Banana Custard. Peel open a new version of homemade banana pie.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana custard recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!