Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, yukhoe (yukke) rice bowl with tuna. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Break quail eggs, and place each of them at the center of the bowl. How to make Yukhoe (or yukhwe, yuk hwe, yukhe), Seasoned raw beef from Maangchi.com. Korean seasoned raw beef (yukhoe) is a delicious, fantastic totally unique dish: cool, garlicky, nutty, a little sweet and of course meaty!
Yukhoe (Yukke) Rice Bowl With Tuna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Yukhoe (Yukke) Rice Bowl With Tuna is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yukhoe (yukke) rice bowl with tuna using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yukhoe (Yukke) Rice Bowl With Tuna:
- Take 200 grams Sashimi grade maguro (lean tuna, nakaochi or scraped off the bone, or filets)
- Take 2 tbsp ● Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp ● Sesame oil
- Get 1 tbsp ● Mirin
- Prepare 1/2 to less than 1 teaspoon ◆ Gochujang
- Get 1/2 clove ● Garlic （grated）
- Get 1/2 piece ● Ginger (grated)
- Get 1 tsp ● Sesame seeds
- Make ready 4 stalks Green onion (finely sliced)
- Get 1 Korean nori seaweed
Yukhoe literally means 'raw (hoe, 膾) meat (yuk, 肉)'. Yukhoe is a raw meat dish in Korean cuisine that resembles a steak tartare. How To Make Tuna Poke Bowls. To begin: In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil, honey, sambal oelek, ginger, and Add the tuna and toss.
Steps to make Yukhoe (Yukke) Rice Bowl With Tuna:
- Mix the ● ingredients together. If you add the sesame seeds while crushing them with your fingers, they'll be more fragrant.
- Put as much rice as you like in bowls, and put as much tuna as you like on top.
- Add the combined sauce from step 1 over the tuna and rice. Top with green onion and Korean nori seaweed, and it's done!
- Adjust the spiciness to taste with the gochujang.
- This is a version with a raw egg on top. You can use the whole egg. If you use the yolk only it will taste very rich, so use whichever you like.
- I added the photo of the egg version.
To serve, scoop rice into bowls, top with tuna poke and. Whip up this spicy tuna rice bowl in a flash for a delicious, easy meal. Tuna and Rice Bowl recipe: I use the Annie Chun's Rice Express White Rice for this recipe. Any sort of tuna works just fine, but I usually use Bumble Bee tuna in the pouch. After cooking is done, mix rice together with tuna evenly.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food yukhoe (yukke) rice bowl with tuna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!