Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetable beef soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Beef Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vegetable Beef Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. So many beef soups are watery and dull.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegetable beef soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get 1 lb stew beef
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Take 3 stalks celery
- Prepare 3 small carrots, chopped
- Get 3 white potatoes, small diced
- Get 3 ears corn, cut off cob
- Prepare 1 cup frozen baby Lima beans
- Take 1 small can lesueur peas
- Make ready 1 can green beans
- Take 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- Prepare 24 oz's V8 juice
- Get to taste Salt and Pepper
On a whim I decided to cook vegetable soup. Having never made vegetable soup I was a little leery especially since my husband. This Hearty, Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup has an incredibly rich broth and is loaded with tender chunks of beef and all the right veggies! -** This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker!
Steps to make Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Cut stew beef into bite sized cubes. Brown in saute pan and transfer to a large stock pot.
- Add carrots, celery and onions to saute pan and cook until tender. Transfer to stock pot with beef.
- Add just enough water to cover and simmer until beef is tender. Keep an eye on the water level and add more if necessary.
- Add potatoes, corn and lima beans to stock pot. Add additional water to cover. Cook over medium heat until potatoes start to get tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!
- NOTE: Beef and vegetables can be browned in the stock pot. I just prefer the saute pan. NOTE: One pound of ground beef can be substituted for beef stew with the same delicious results.
Home » Main Courses » Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup. Rich, very flavorful vegetable beef soup makes a comforting start to a winter meal and is hearty enough to be served as a delicious and filling main course. For this Instant Pot beef vegetable soup, you can literally use whatever vegetables you like. There are really no rules, and they will all probably work. The only ones I would say are a must are onions.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegetable beef soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!