Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, homemade blueberry jam. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Blueberry Jam is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Homemade Blueberry Jam is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade blueberry jam using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Blueberry Jam:
- Make ready 375 gr blueberry
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp honey
- Make ready 0.5 tbsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Homemade Blueberry Jam:
- Prepare all ingredients. Oops! I forgot taking picture of the vanilla extract.
- Cook the sugar until it gets caramelised then add the blueberry into it.
- When the caramelised sugar and berry are well mixed, pour the honey into it. Add vanilla extract the stir slowly until it reaches the desired consistency. If you like thick, cook it longer with slow stir. I like it rather soft so I cook it for about 10 minutes. Don’t focus on the time, focus on the texture instead.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade blueberry jam recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!