Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pam's kunafa(my version)….. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kunafa is a traditionally eaten dessert during Ramadan in Arab and middle-eastern countries, in Amman and Palestine; it's eaten at anytime of the year. I love the Kunafa nabulsiya, but since I don't eat cheese, I made some changes, and created this one. My First Time is with My Little Sister !
Pam's Kunafa(my version)…. is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pam's Kunafa(my version)…. is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pam's kunafa(my version)…. using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pam's Kunafa(my version)….:
- Get 1 pack kunafa dough(500grms)kunafa is a phyllo shreded dough..
- Prepare 1 stick butter(100grms)
- Prepare Filling….
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup water
- Take 340 grams cream
- Take 1/2 cup semolina
- Get 1/2 cup white sugar
- Get 9 tbsp milk powder
- Get Toppings…
- Make ready 1 corn syrup
- Get 1 crushed pistachio
They have a wide selection of baklava soaked in syrup, kunafa, halawet al jibn as well as handmade Tunisian sweets. If you're looking for a box of something special to take away and gift someone, that's the place to get your desserts from. I like my Kunafa after a simple meal of Koobideh or Ghormeh Sabzi. Serve the Kunafa alongside a hot beverage and a few more nuts for cracking.
Instructions to make Pam's Kunafa(my version)….:
- Pre heat oven 350°F
- Shreded dough(phyllo dough) mix well with melted butter.divide into two parts(250grms each)
- in a tin baking dish spread evenly the other half of your dough..d other set aside.
- In the pot combine the ing.for filling bring to med heat continue stirring untill thick.
- Por the mixture in your baking dish with dough spread evenly.
- Cover the mixture with the remaining 250grms of phyllo dough.Bake for 30 min or untill the top becomes golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.let it cool in room temperature.cut square.drizzled corn syrup top with crushed pistachio..
- Enjoy :)
First-timers will have a hard time bringing together the ingredients. So I recommend the below ready-made Kunafa by Seyidoglu. Kunafa merupakan manisan org Arab dan Turki. Jom org melaka dapat kan original kunafa dari oh my kunafa, kami gunakan pure ghee butter, premium akkawi dan mozzarella cheese Kunafa version lama, bekas kecik tapi tinggi, jd dapatlah cheese leleh mcm tu. kunafa machine donut kataifi kunafa maker kunafa cooking stove kunafa dough. My Alibaba Message Center Manage RFQ My Orders My Account.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pam's kunafa(my version)…. recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!