Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, watercress and sausage penne. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Place sausage and onion in the skillet and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Also, when browning the sausage and onions (and this is the time to add the garlic, mince two or three cloves and saute with the meat and onions), you do NOT need to do this in the oil called for. How to Cook Pasta, Penne Rigate and Sausage in a Cuisinart Digital Electric Pressure Cooker.
Watercress and Sausage Penne is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Watercress and Sausage Penne is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook watercress and sausage penne using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Watercress and Sausage Penne:
- Prepare 1 bunch Watercress
- Prepare 1 plus Sausage (long)
- Prepare 1 small clove Garlic
- Make ready 100 grams Penne
- Take 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
Sausage with peppers and pasta is a popular Italian-American restaurant favorite. This version is easy to make; spicy Italian sausage and seasoned Italian tomato sauce add lots Romaine lettuce tossed with creamy Italian dressing is nice with this penne dish. Spumoni ice cream is a refreshing dessert. Case in point: this incredibly easy, incredibly cheesy sausage penne casserole.
Instructions to make Watercress and Sausage Penne:
- Boil the penne in salt water. Roughly cut the watercress and thinly slice the sausage diagonally. Finely chop the garlic.
- Fry the garlic in olive oil over a low heat, then add the sausage. Add the watercress just before the penne is boiled, and season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly drain the penne, add to the pan from Step 2, and fry everything together. Drizzle soy sauce from the sides of the pan, and when everything is evenly mixed together, it's done.
- [Chrysanthemum greens version] Add the thick stems 2 minutes before the pasta is done, and the leaves 30 seconds before. I used Fusilli pasta for this version.
Add watercress and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper. Sautéed sausage, peppers and onions are mixed with traditional Italian sauce to make a flavorful topper for hot cooked pasta. Return the sausage to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. You can also use chicken or turkey sausage instead of pork if you wish. This was intended to make dinner for two plus leftovers, as there are only two While pasta is cooking, brown the italian sausage in a saute pan over medium heat, breaking it up into small pieces.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food watercress and sausage penne recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!