Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 1350 grams trimmed pork shoulder (around 3lbs)
- Take 160 ml tomato ketchup
- Make ready 80 ml apple cider vinegar
- Take 120 grams brown sugar (a packed half cup)
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- Get 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp oregano
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Take 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- Make ready 2 tsp Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire sauce, recipe link below
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Take 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
Instructions to make Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and other flavourings, herbs & spices together. Adjust the seasoning to taste, you may want to add more sugar, garlic or cayenne, the flavour will be mellowed after cooking so bear this in mind - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan
- Put the pork shoulder in a slow cooker / crockpot or casserole dish and pour the sauce mixture over it
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. If using an oven put it on it's lowest setting for 8 - 10 hours
- Take the pork out carefully as it will be tender and falling apart. Let it rest for 5 minutes
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork meat
- Put the pulled pork back into the sauce and warm through before serving
- This is enough to serve 8 - 10 pulled pork sandwiches, feel free to top with your favourite BBQ sauce. You could use my BBQ sauce ingredients in the same quantities as listed above and just bring them to a simmer in a small pan. The sauce in the slow cooker gets watered down with the pork juices but in the pan you'll end up with a thicker version
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!