Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Banana Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Take 4 bananas, mashed
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 2 cups flour
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare 1/4 cup dried cranberries
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven at 350F. If using a loaf pan, grease it. If using a muffin tin, line it with cupcake cups.
- After mashing the bananas, mix in the eggs until well blended.
- Mix in flour, sugar, baking soda and salt until blended.
- Add chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Mix until well distributed.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake for about 1 hour. Test to ensure center is done.
- If making muffins, fill cups until almost full. Should make about 10-12 muffins. Bake for about 30 minutes. Check for doneness using a toothpick or cake tester.
- Allow to cool on rack before serving or slicing.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas - the blacker the better. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were What a simple recipe for a sophisticated banana bread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!