Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, banana bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Banana Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Prepare 2 cups all purpose flour
- Get 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Get 1 cup granulated white sugar
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 3 mashed bananas
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or almonds- optional
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Gradually add one egg at a time to butter sugar mixture beating each one throughly.
- Mash bananas, add to egg mixture. Stir in dry ingredients gradually. When well mixed add walnuts or almonds.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warmed with butter.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas - the blacker the better. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were What a simple recipe for a sophisticated banana bread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!