Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, heathy double chocolate banana bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread made with whole grain flour, gluten-free friendly, sweetened with maple syrup and chocolate chips, of course. So this double chocolate banana bread is kind of amazing. One could argue this would be suitable for breakfast.
Heathy double chocolate banana bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Heathy double chocolate banana bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Heathy double chocolate banana bread:
- Take 60 g brown sugar
- Get 60 g honey
- Get 120 ml milk
- Take 60 g vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Prepare 3 medium mashed banana
- Make ready 150 g whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it)
- Prepare 100 g natural cocoa powder
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 170 g chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top)
Ways to enjoy these double chocolate paleo banana bread bars. My favorite way to serve this is I hope you enjoy these chocolate-packed paleo banana bread bars. This Double Chocolate Banana Bread y'all. Mixed in along with the bananas is flavorful cocoa powder, and to take it up a notch, we've also got a This Double Chocolate Banana Bread is light and fluffy, perfectly moist and rich, and sweet and chocolatey.
Instructions to make Heathy double chocolate banana bread:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9x5" loaf pan with olive oil spray.
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana.
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through).
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips.
- Slice into thick slices and serve.
You'd never know it's sugar free, high. This Chocolate Banana Zucchini Bread recipe is moist, decadent, but also healthy! You can eat it for breakfast, snack, or dessert! This recipe produces such a moist and decadent loaf, you won't believe it's actually a healthy Double Chocolate Banana Zucchini Quick Bread. (<—-there's a mouthful for. In this healthy chocolate bread pudding recipe, whole-wheat bread, ripe bananas, chocolate and toasted peanuts come together for a heavenly dessert.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food heathy double chocolate banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!