Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, the best banana nut muffins ever!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER! is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER! is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
You need to try these yummy, super easy banana nut muffins. They are the best muffins I have ever had and are super healthy! If you have doubts, try one.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook the best banana nut muffins ever! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER!:
- Get 3 cup Flour
- Get 2 cup Sugar
- Get 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Get 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 1 cup Unsalted Butter, melted and cooled
- Make ready 2 Large Eggs
- Get 3/4 cup Whole Milk
- Make ready 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Take 1 cup Mashed Ripe Bananas (2 bananas)
- Make ready 1 cup Medium-Diced Ripe Bananas (1 banana)
- Take 1 cup Small-Diced Walnuts
- Make ready 1 cup Granola
- Prepare 1 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Make ready 1 Dried Banana Chips, Granola, or Shredded Coconut (optional)
In addition to making perhaps the best tasting baked paleo goods ever, bananas are also a fantastic source of quite a few essential nutrients. This recipe is based off of my popular Banana Bread. I made a few small tweaks to turn them into muffins and I am beyond thrilled with how great they came out. Here's what makes these the best: Bananas - This banana bread is loaded with bananas - two whole cups!
Steps to make The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER!:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 18 large muffin cups with paper liners.
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (if you don't have a paddle attachment, a regular mixer will work fine). Add the melted butter and blend.
- Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas in a separate bowl, then add them to the flour-and-butter mixture. Scrape the bowl and blend well. Don't overmix.
- Fold the diced bananas, walnuts, granola, and coconut into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top. Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly, remove from pan, and serve.
These banana nut muffins have a super high muffin top that you just want to break off and sink your teeth into. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. If time and waistline permitted, I could wake up every morning to these banana nut The tip I learned from the guru of all things dessert—David Lebovitz—is that tropical ingredients like bananas, coffee, chocolate go well together. I make these banana nut muffins often. They go together quickly, are moist, delicious, full of flavor and stay fresh for days.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food the best banana nut muffins ever! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!