Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate chip banana muffins!. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Chocolate chip banana muffins! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate chip banana muffins! is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip banana muffins! using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip banana muffins!:
- Get 3 medium very ripe bananas
- Get 1 egg
- Make ready 1 ⁄3 cup low-fat buttermilk or 1⁄3 cup milk
- Get 1 ⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1 ⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Take 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- Get 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Make ready 2 tablespoons chopped roasted groundnuts (optional)
- Get Half a zucchini grated
These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! Here is a delicious dish ready to be tried!! A tasty and healthy Chocolate Chip banana Muffins which makes You wanting for more. Try it and serve with Your family.
Instructions to make Chocolate chip banana muffins!:
- Preheat your charcoal oven to 350 degrees. F - Lightly coat 12 muffin tin liners with cooking spray/butter and place in muffin tin. - In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. - Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. - In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. - Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts and zuchinni. - Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups. - Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. - Allow to cool slightly in pan, serve with a nice cup of masala chai or white coffee.
These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead. Healthy banana chocolate chip muffins are the best type of muffins! Clean recipe using no oil or refined sugar!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate chip banana muffins! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!