Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, b banana pudding cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Enjoy your dessert with this banana pudding cupcake that's made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix. MORE+ LESS Banana pudding cupcakes that are moist, fluffy and full of southern banana pudding flavor. Very easy and quick to make. "An easy banana pudding cupcake recipe that's full of bananas and French vanilla flavors!
B Banana Pudding Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. B Banana Pudding Cupcakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have b banana pudding cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make B Banana Pudding Cupcakes:
- Take 1 box French Vanilla Cake Mix
- Prepare 1 3/4 oz Instant Banana Cream Pudding
- Take 3 Eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup Water
- Get 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- Prepare 10 oz Cooking Creme Philadelphia (Original Flavor)
- Get 1 cup Smashed Bananas (about 3 regular size bananas)
- Make ready 2 cup Nilla Wafers Crushed
- Take 1/2 cup Water
- Get 8 oz Cool Whip or Frosting of your Choice
How to make moist banana pudding cupcakes from scratch. The best banana pudding cupcakes ever! An easy and impressive way to turn banana cupcakes into something that everyone will love! If you love banana cupcakes, you're going to really love these banana pudding cupcakes!
Steps to make B Banana Pudding Cupcakes:
- Into large bowl add the following
- Cake mix,banana cream pudding,eggs,oil,water and cooking creme
- Blend all together
- Fold in smashed bananas & Vanilla Wafers
- Add to baking cups
- Oven time 18-20 mins 350°degrees
- Remove muffins and place in a freezer to cool down about 10 mins
- Add your whip or frosting of your choice
- If any extra crushed wafers drizzle some on top.Enjoy your cupcakes!
They taste just like a banana cream pie but in the form of a cupcake! Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting. These Banana Pudding Cupcakes are made from scratch and are filled with a banana pudding and vanilla mousse and topped with dulce de leche. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that Lindsay from Life, Love and Sugar is by blogging bestie. Today's Banana Pudding Cupcakes recipe was inspired by this ever so dreamy classic southern dessert.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food b banana pudding cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!