Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana chips. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Chips is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Banana Chips is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Banana chips (sometimes called banana crisps), with origins in Kerala, India are dried, generally crispy slices of bananas (fruits of herbaceous plants of the genus Musa of the soft, sweet "dessert banana" variety). If you like bananas, you just might like banana chips. They are sweet and crunchy, and perfect for snacking on.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana chips using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Chips:
- Take 2 Green raw Banana
- Get as per taste Salt
- Get As needed Red chilli powder to sprinkle on the top
- Prepare 1 Glass water
- Take as required Coconut oil for deep frying
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 Banana Slicer
Homemade Baked Banana Chips - Deliciously sweet and guilt-free baked banana chips are so easy to make and are the perfect portable, healthy snack to have on hand. Banana chips are awesome in taste and way better than store bought. These banana chips can also be had during fasting. Banana chips are dried, bite-sized banana slices that are rich in potassium, vitamin A, fiber and other essential vitamins and nutrients.
Instructions to make Banana Chips:
- First turn on the flame of the gas and place a Kadhai pour Coconut oil there. In the mean time peel the skin of the banana and dip them in water. Add little salt 1/2 teaspoon and turmeric to it. So, that it will not turn black for it's iron content in banana.
- Now take a slicer and just high the flame of the gas and just drain all water of the soaked Banana and deep fry it in oil.
- Fry it till it change it's color to golden brown and crispy. Like wise repeat the same process with the other in making Chips. Cut and peel again the banana and dip them in the turmeric and salt water then fry it.
- At last sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder to it and serve.
While store-bought banana chips are readily available, making them. Banana chips are deep-fried, dried slices of banana that are coated in sugar or honey. They are pale yellow, round slices and are often sold in bulk and eaten as snacks or sometimes used in baking. Find banana chips stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food banana chips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!