Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, raw banana chips. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Chips or Banana wafers is an easy and simple recipe prepared with raw bananas which is loved by everyone! So let's quickly get started & If you like. Banana Chips is one snack that is liked by many people and can be easily made at home.
Raw Banana Chips is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Raw Banana Chips is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have raw banana chips using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Banana Chips:
- Prepare 1 kg Raw banana -
- Make ready as required Oil - for deep fry
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Black pepper -
- Prepare 1/2 tbs Black salt -
- Make ready as required Slicer/grater
Raw banana chips are just as easier as said…Believe me. Peeler and Slicer make your life a cake walk. Grab a peeler to peel green, hard raw banana, slice it in to very thin slices and then deep fry. This is an easy and simple banana chip recipe.
Steps to make Raw Banana Chips:
- Peel the bananas and keep in water.
- Hot the oil in deep pan. Wipe one banana and slice it directly in a pan(Fry banana slices at medium high flame till crispy).
- Take out fried banana chips in a strainer to remove access oil.
- Take big air tight container and keep all the chips in it and sprinkle black pepper powder and black salt(or spices of your taste). Toss the chips lightly so that spices cover s all the chips.
- You can store this for long time(but it will finish at the same day).
This scrumptious finger food is great to munch on with a cup of coffee or tea. They are the perfect snack for a rainy or wintry day. This Raw Banana Chips is very popular in Southern part of India. We can make salted raw banana chips or season it with pepper or chill powder to make it spicy. Banana chips is a popular snack that people of all ages love to eat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food raw banana chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!