Hello everybody, it’s Kayley, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ground beef kheema. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground Beef Kheema is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ground Beef Kheema is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ground beef kheema using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef Kheema:
- Prepare 1 pound ground beef
- Make ready 3 tablespoons oil
- Take 1 medium onion diced
- Get 3 teaspoon minced garlic
- Take 3 teaspoons ground fresh ginger
- Make ready 3 teaspoons coriander
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Take 3 teaspoon garam masala
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- Take 3/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Take 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- Make ready 1 large potato diced
- Prepare 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped cilantro to garnish
- Prepare 1 cup beef broth
Steps to make Ground Beef Kheema:
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium high heat add the onions and cook until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and saute for another minute. Stir in the coriander, paprika, garam masala, cumin, and cayenne and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the beef breaking up lumps with a spoon and saute until the meat is no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, beef broth, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the chopped potatoes. Stir well and simmer partially covered about 20 minutes or longer until potatoes are tender and cooked.
- Stir in the vinegar and chopped cilantro, garnish with torn cilantro leaves and serve with warm naan bread
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ground beef kheema recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this webpage in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope My page becomes “the place to be” when it comes to ground beef kheema cooking. Go on get cooking!