Hello everybody, it is Sophie, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, batata vada and green tea. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Batata Vada and green tea is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Batata Vada and green tea is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have batata vada and green tea using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Batata Vada and green tea:
- Take 1/2 kg Potatoes
- Make ready 4 green chillies (finely chopped)
- Take 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger
- Make ready 4 tbs coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tbs lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 cumin
- Make ready For batter :
- Take 1 cup heaped gram flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- Get Oil for frying
Instructions to make Batata Vada and green tea:
- Boil,peel and mashed potatoes
- Mix with green chillies, ginger onion chilli powder, salt,coriander leaves, lemon juice.
- Mix well
- Make small round balls
- Let's prepare our batter,first if all sieve your gram flour and add, salt and chilli powder in it.I added 1tsp chopped onion as we like onions
- Make a thick batter by adding water.
- Now heat oil on medium flame for frying balls
- Dip potato balls into batter and deep fry
- When balls are fried fully and light golden remove from oil
- Serve hot with ketchup/tamarind chutney /raita /mint chutney (whatever you like) and green tea.Have good time enjoy your tea :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food batata vada and green tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this site on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading, I hope My webpage becomes “the place to be” when it comes to batata vada and green tea cooking. Go on get cooking!