Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger ale sausage and rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger ale Sausage and Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Ginger ale Sausage and Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Heat the oil and fry the rice. Take your sausage and cut in half then put in a big pot on the stove and cook for an hour. Put in the refrigerator to let the flavor come through.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ginger ale sausage and rice using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger ale Sausage and Rice:
- Get 12 ounces ginger ale, I used Vernor's
- Take 1 pound kielbasa smoked beef sausage
- Make ready 1 cup rice
- Prepare 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Get 1/2 cup diced onions
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 tablespoon saffron flowers
- Prepare 12 ounces steamed broccoli and cauliflower mix
- Take 2 cup water
It's low-key one of the best mixers and goes well with everything from vodka to whiskey. El Tesoro Reposado tequila, ¾ oz. lime juice, and ½ oz. crème de cassis in a mixing glass and stir. It is important that once you achieve your desired amount of carbonation that you refrigerate the ginger ale. Fill the rest of the way with water.
Instructions to make Ginger ale Sausage and Rice:
- Heat the oil and fry the rice
- When the rice starts to turn white add the ginger ale and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the salt and saffron flowers. Note saffron flowers is different than the spice saffron. It's cheaper and not as flavorable as actual saffron.
- Stir well. Let boil for 10 minutes
- By now the rice should be low on liquids. Slice the sausage into 1 inch size. Add into the rice.
- Let it simmer stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the second cup of water. Steam the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower after you steam 5 minutes.
- Stir in taste and adjust salt if need be.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
Screw the cap onto the bottle as tight as possible. Ginger Ale Syrup: Ginger ale is tasty and good for upset tummys. But the stuff from the grocery store just isn't zingy enough for me. So I like to make my own, and you can too. Homemade ginger ale is soothing for digestive disturbances and contains probiotics and enzymes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ginger ale sausage and rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this webpage on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading, I hope this page becomes “the place to be” when it comes to ginger ale sausage and rice cooking. Go on get cooking!