Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chukandar anar dhokla (beetroot gramflour steamed cake with pomegranate juice) –. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) – is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) – is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chukandar anar dhokla (beetroot gramflour steamed cake with pomegranate juice) – using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) –:
- Prepare For Dhokla:
- Prepare Besan
- Get Rava
- Take Curd
- Prepare Beetroot Puree*
- Prepare Oil
- Get Eno
- Get Juice of one lemon
- Take Finely chopped green chilli
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready For Tempering
- Make ready Mustard seeds (small size)
- Take Curry leaves
- Make ready Sesame seeds
- Make ready Oil
- Make ready Water
- Take Finely chopped green chilli
- Prepare Lemon juice
- Make ready Fresh Pomegranate Juice
Step by Step to make Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) –:
- Mix all dhokla ingredients except Eno. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Keep 2 cups of water in deep kadai and put a stand in it. Cover it and let it boil for 5 minutes. Now add Eno in a dhokla batter and pour 1 tsp of lemon juice over it. Mix it well. - Pour prepared batter into the greased pan and place it on the stand inside the kadai.
- Cover the kadai and steam the dhokla on high flame for 15 – 20 minutes.
- To check the doneness, insert a toothpick. If the mixture does not stick, it means the dhokla is done (If the toothpick has the batter on it, then steam dhokla for another 5 minutes).
- Switch off the flame and allow dhokla to cool completely. - Insert a knife around the edges to loosen up dhokla. Flip it over onto a plate and cut into squares.
- For Tempering: Heat oil in a small pan, first add the mustard seeds. Let them papaya first. Now add curry leaves, chopped chilies, and sesame seeds. - Add 1 & 1/2 cups of water to tempering and allow mixture to boil for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice. Mix well. - Then pour this hot mixture over steamed dhokla. - Keep aside for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes add fresh Pomegranate juice and Green chutney. Serve immediately.
- Tips: - - For Beetroot Puree: - - Boil medium size beetroot in a pressure cooker and then peel the boiled beetroot. - Cut boiled beetroot into small cubes and grind with 1/2 cup of water. - Make a smooth puree. It yields 1 cup of beetroot puree.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chukandar anar dhokla (beetroot gramflour steamed cake with pomegranate juice) – recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope this webpage becomes “the place to be” when it comes to chukandar anar dhokla (beetroot gramflour steamed cake with pomegranate juice) – cooking. Go on get cooking!