Hey everyone, it’s me again, Bethany, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, honey, ginger and orange chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Honey, Ginger and Orange Chicken is one of the most favored of recent viral foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Honey, Ginger and Orange Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey, ginger and orange chicken using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey, Ginger and Orange Chicken:
- Take X 2 packets of thigh and drum sticks = 12 pieces of chicken (you can use chicken breasts if you like)
- Take Chinese 5 spice
- Prepare dried ginger
- Take chilli flakes
- Prepare honey
- Take dark soy sauce
- Prepare x 1 medium orange, juice freshly squeezed
- Get Generous sprinkling of salt and pepper
Step by Step to make Honey, Ginger and Orange Chicken:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees UK, (US -392 DF) - - If you are on a healthy eating plan take the skin of the chicken pieces. Place the chicken in a large oven proof dish. Squeeze the juice of the orange over the chicken. Sprinkle the Chinese five spice and ginger over the meat. Then add the Chilli flakes, honey, dark soya sauce and the salt and pepper. Give it all a good stir coating the meat well with the juices.
- Next put it in the oven. Make sure you turn the meat in the juices mid way through cooking and again coat them well. This dish will be cooked in 40 minutes, but I cooked mine for 1 1/2 hours so all the chicken meat just fell off the bone. - - Delicious …… Its as simple as that!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey, ginger and orange chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this site on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading, I hope My site becomes “the place to be” when it comes to honey, ginger and orange chicken cooking. Go on get cooking!