Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thyme gizzard curry #gizzardrecipescontest. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have thyme gizzard curry #gizzardrecipescontest using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest:
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 3/4 kg gizzards
- Get 1 tsp thyme
- Prepare 2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Prepare Dark Soy sauce
- Take 2 onion bulbs
- Take 2 tomoatoes
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 piece ginger
- Make ready 1 bunch dhania/parsley
- Take 1 green, yellow and red capsicum
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- Take 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tbsp turmeric
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tsp curry powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp chicken masala
Step by Step to make Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest:
- Begin by removing the outer membrane of the gizzard and washing them thoroughly in running water.
- Marinate the gizzards with thyme, black pepper, garlic sauce, salt and dark soy sauce
- Let the gizzards rest and marinate for a minimum of 1 hours or over night. (i left mine to marinate for 5 hours)
- Once marinated, add the gizzards into a sufuria and let it coon first without water, then add water and let it boil for 1 1/2 hours until soft and tender.
- Chop up your other ingredients into fine cubed-diced pieces as the gizzards boil.
- Once the gizzards are boiled and soft, in another sufuria, add in oil and half of your onions. Fry till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add in your garlic & ginger paste and dhania stems. Stir and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the capsicums/hoho/bell peppers and allow it to cook for a short while ensuring they do not overcook
- Add in your tomatoes and the spices (coriander powder, cumin, black pepper, turmeric, curry powder, chicken masala and tomato paste). Cover and let it cook to form a thick base.
- Add in your gizzards and let them cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the other remaining onions. The reason for adding the onions is to give the gizzards that fresh taste as though the onions have been fried on the gizzards.
- Finally finish off by adding the dhania leaves.
- Once ready, garnish with some hoho's/capsicum and serve your gizzard with either ugali or rice and enjoy the sweet taste of gizzards.
- I have included a video of the same recipe here: https://youtu.be/MrjAv1WS1cc
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thyme gizzard curry #gizzardrecipescontest recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading, I hope My site becomes “the place to be” when it comes to thyme gizzard curry #gizzardrecipescontest cooking. Go on get cooking!