Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mango juice and potato curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango juice and Potato Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mango juice and Potato Curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango juice and potato curry using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango juice and Potato Curry:
- Take For Mango Juice :
- Prepare 1 Cup Mango Pulp
- Get 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Get As required Water
- Make ready For Potato Curry :
- Make ready 2 Potatoes
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Prepare 2 Garlic Cloves
- Prepare 1 Inch Ginger
- Prepare 1/2 Tomato
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Make ready 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1/4 Tsp Cumin Powder
- Prepare 1 Clove
- Get 1-2 Cardamom
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 Tsp Coriander Seeds
- Get 1/4 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- Make ready Handful Coriander Leaves (For Garnishing)
Steps to make Mango juice and Potato Curry:
- First of all wash mangoes properly cut them and take out the pulp out with spoon.
- Now transfer this pulp in a mixer jar, add sugar and blend it. Add water if you want thin consistency.
- Mango juice is ready.
- Now take potatoes peel it's skin and cut it into small pieces. Put this pieces in water.
- Heat up oil in a pan, add clove, cardamom, onion, chopped garlic, chopped ginger, coriander seeds and roast it till onion turns golden brown in colour.
- Transfer this mixture in a blender jar and make a fine paste.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai add,cumin seeds and let them crackle. Now add masala paste, few chopped coriander leaves and cook it till masala cooks properly.
- Now add red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, chopped tomato and mix well.
- Add chopped potato pieces, add water and mix well.
- Cook sabzi till potato pieces becomes soft app 7-8 mins.
- Potato curry is ready, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice, fulka roti.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mango juice and potato curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading, I hope this webpage becomes “the place to be” when it comes to mango juice and potato curry cooking. Go on get cooking!