Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, delicious ethnic fried spring roll with shiitake powder. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have delicious ethnic fried spring roll with shiitake powder using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder:
- Make ready 250 g minced pork
- Prepare 1/2 (100 g) onion (roughly chopped)
- Make ready 10 g vermicelli
- Make ready 1 tbsp ◎ Shiitake powder
- Get 1 ◎egg
- Take 2 tsp ◎ fish sauce
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ◎ salt
- Get to taste ◎Coarsely grounded black pepper,
- Take 2 tsp ◎ sesame oil
- Get 6 sheets rice paper
- Make ready as needed Frying oil
- Get 4 tbsp ● sweet chili sauce
- Take 2 tsp ● vinegar
- Get as needed Red leaf lettuce, as necessary
- Get to taste Fresh mint, green perilla leaves, and coriander,
Steps to make Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder:
- Cut the rice paper in half.
- Soak the vermicelli in hot water, then cut into 2cm length.
- Mix ● to make the sauce.
- Add the Shiitake powder, vermicelli, minced meat, onion, and ◎ to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Once mixed, separate into 12 equal parts.
- Lightly wet the rice paper with some water.
- While the rice paper is still hard, place a portion of 4. on top of it, then fold it on the left and right and roll it in front. Finally, dab some water on the edge before reaching the end to secure the roll.
- Repeat this 12 times.
- Insert the spring rolls into the frying pan and add cold oil so that about 1/3 of the spring rolls is covered, then turn on the heat.
- Slowly fry them while turning them over regularly, and once the insides are cooked, put on high heat to make the skin crispy.
- Once cooked, plate it up together with your favorite vegetables.
- Wrap the spring rolls in red leaf lettuce, add any vegetables you like, then dip it in the sauce and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food delicious ethnic fried spring roll with shiitake powder recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope this site becomes “the place to be” when it comes to delicious ethnic fried spring roll with shiitake powder cooking. Go on get cooking!