Hello everybody, it’s Griffin, welcome to my recipe website. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, restaurant style chicken angara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Restaurant style Chicken Angara is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Restaurant style Chicken Angara is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook restaurant style chicken angara using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant style Chicken Angara:
- Get 1 kg chicken
- Prepare 100 gms yogurt
- Prepare 1/2 squeezed lime
- Make ready 7-8 kashmiri mirchi
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 2 green cardamom
- Make ready 2 black cardamom
- Prepare 1 star anise
- Get 1 stick cinnamon
- Get As needed almond and cashew
- Make ready 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera powder
- Get To taste Salt
- Take as needed Oil
- Make ready 4 chopped onions
- Get 5 chopped tomatoes
- Take 1 tbsp cream
- Get As needed Chopped coriander for garnishing
Step by Step to make Restaurant style Chicken Angara:
- Put chicken in a bowl, add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, lime and salt and mix well. Keep the bowl in the refrigerator to marinate for one hour.
- Add all spices- star anise, green and black cardamom, almonds, cashew, kashmiri mirchi to a grinder. Add very little water and make a thick paste. Keep aside.
- Take a pan and heat ghee/oil. Add the chopped onions and fry. Add tomatoes. Cook for 3 minutes. Add the paste from the mixer jar and cook for 10 mins till the gravy becomes a paste.
- Take the chicken from the refrigerator and add it to the mixture. Stir well and let it cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Put the gas off and add 2 tbsp cream to the gravy.
- For dhungar procedure, take a small steel bowl, add a burning coal piece to it. Pour half a tsp oil or ghee on the burning coal and cover it for 2-3 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food restaurant style chicken angara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope My webpage becomes “the place to be” when it comes to restaurant style chicken angara cooking. Go on get cooking!