Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lau chingri(bottle gourd with prawn). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lau chingri(bottle gourd with prawn) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lau chingri(bottle gourd with prawn) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Lau Chingri : Traditional Bengali Recipe : Bottle Gourd With Prawn recipe. BengaliDish,Chingri With Lau delicious Tasty combination. Best Serve With Hot Rice & Njoy The Taste Of Bengal.#Chingri#Lau#BengaliMenu#lauchingri #recipebengali.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lau chingri(bottle gourd with prawn) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lau chingri(bottle gourd with prawn):
- Prepare 1/2 bottle gourd sliced
- Make ready 200 gm prawn
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seed
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 1 tbsp green chilli paste
- Make ready 2 tbsp coriander leaf chopped
- Make ready To taste salt and sugar
- Get As needed oil
Bottle gourd is a vine grown for its fruit, which can either be harvested young and used as a Here Is the recipe of famous Bengali Lau Chingri Or Bottle Gourd with Prawn recipe. Heat oil in a pan and lightly fry the prawns and take them out and put in a bowl. In the same oil add bay. Lau Chingri (Bottle-Gourd Prawn Curry) is very well known & yummy recipe for non-vegetarian.
Steps to make Lau chingri(bottle gourd with prawn):
- Wash and marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder
- Now add the prawns shallow fry well and remove
- Now heat oil and temper cumin seed and bay leaf
- Add green chillies and ginger paste and saute well
- Now add the bottle gourd and cover till it is soft
- Add prawns and coconut and fry well
- Add sugar and garam masala powder and mix
- Garnish with coriander leaves chopped and serve
It is delicious & healthy too. The aroma & taste of wild celery spice ( radhuni ) & prawn makes it an amazing dish. But we Bengali's love to eat lau. Lau Chingri is very common in Bengal. Serving Suggestions: Enjoy Lau Chingri with hot rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lau chingri(bottle gourd with prawn) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!