Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, korean fried chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Korean fried chicken, usually called chikin (치킨, from the English "chicken") in Korea, refers to a variety of fried chicken dishes created in South Korea, including the basic huraideu-chicken (후라이드 치킨, from the English "fried chicken") and spicy yangnyeom chicken. Easy and delicious Korean fried chicken recipe. Would you care for super crunchy chicken that is coated with hugely addictive homemade Korean sweet chili sauce?
Korean Fried Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Korean Fried Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook korean fried chicken using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Prepare 10 pcs chicken legs
- Get 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 2 pcs egg
- Make ready 3 Tbsp Rock salt
- Take 3 cups canola oil(or enough for deep fry)
- Make ready For Korean Fried Chicken sauce
- Get 5 cloves Garlic
- Get 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Make ready 1/3 cup honey
- Make ready 1/2 cup Lee Kum kee
- Get 3 Tbsp Sesame seed
- Prepare 2 Tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup flour
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 5 tbsp banana ketchup or tomato sauce
The only Korean Fried Chicken recipe you'll ever need! Nicknamed "candy chicken," Korean fried chicken is known for its addictively crunchy exterior and its thick sweet-and-spicy sauce. Increasingly popularized in recent years, Korean fried chicken was. Korean Fried Chicken - the BEST Korean fried chicken recipe that yields crispy fried chicken in spicy, savory and sweet Gochujang sauce.
Instructions to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Put the flour into 2 separate breading plate then scramblr 2 eggs and put it on 3rd plate which makes it 3 breading plate
- Clean and slice the chicken so that it will be cooked evenly.
- Put salt into the chicken then massage it so the salt will cover all chicken evenly.
- Put chicken on the breadinv pan(flour) then make sure it's all civered with flour then after that put in on the breading pan(scrammbled egg) coat it evenly then coat it finally with the last breading pan(flour) repeat to all chicken legs.
- Make sure the oil is hot then put 2 chicken legs at a time or 3 chicken legs depending in your apn capacity. Make sure dont overcrowd. 10 mins each side of chicken repeat to all chicken. Make sure it's low to medium heat to make sure it's cooked deep.
- Finely minced the garlic then saute it.
- Put the honey and the lee kum kee then mix it.
- Add ketchup or tomato sauce then mix it
- On separate bowl mix flour and water make sure to mix evenly so that there will be no residue of flour then add it in the pan together with sesame oil then mix it
- Add the sugar and half of sesame seed and keep on mixing until it's not to thick and not to sloppy.
- When it's finish. On a separate pan tuen it on low heat then put the cooked chicken legs first then put the korean fried chicken sauce then mix it evenly so that all chicken legs will be coated.
- When it's finish and coated well. Put it on a serving plate then add the remaining sesame seed. Enjoy!!
Chicken wings, corn starch, corn syrup, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, ground black pepper, mustard sauce, peanut oil, peanuts, potato starch, rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar. Korean Fried Chicken - juicy, yet crispy pieces of chicken coated in a sweet and spicy sauce. An easy fried chicken recipe with a fiery kick making for the perfect meal or appetizer. Chef John's Korean fried chicken is tender and juicy while maintaining a plate-scratching crispiness that will make this recipe your new favorite. My first Korean fried chicken experience was at Bon Chon Chicken in Tribeca over five years ago.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food korean fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!