Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, scones. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scones is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Scones is something that I have loved my entire life.
For a weekend treat or a traditional English afternoon tea, these easy scones are perfect for any occasion. Watch how to make scones in just a few easy. Scones are the easiest British teatime treat and chances are that you will have all the ingredients for this recipe already.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have scones using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scones:
- Take eggs beated
- Get melted butter
- Make ready self raising flour
- Take salt
- Prepare sugar
- Get plain Greek yogurt
Scones are traditional pastries that are simple and easy to make, and delicious to eat. They are a component of cream tea, an English afternoon tradition in which they are served with tea. Try our savoury scones, cheese scones, fruit scones and more. We have scones for every taste and occasion - from traditional buttermilk scones to chocolate chip.
Instructions to make Scones:
- Mix butter,eggs, yoghurt and combine well. Combine the dry ingredients together by sifting through a sieve.
- Open a well in the flour and pour the liquids,mix well using your hands until combined.
- The mixture will remain slightly sticky so turn on a floured surface and spread evenly using a rolling pin.
- Roll out until the dough is about 1.5cm thick.Cut out the dough using a cookie cutter into even circles.
- Place flat on a greased pan. Brush the top of scones with milk just slightly ensuring the milk only covers the top of the scones.
- Bake at 190°C for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Make the best ever scones with these expert tips and advice for troubleshooting common problems, from ingredients to mixing, shaping, and baking. This scone recipe makes a scone that is similar to what you find in all the coffeehouses these days. Using buttermilk, instead of heavy cream, and omitting the egg makes a lighter, more bread-like. See more ideas about Scones, Scone recipe, Recipes. These Peach Pie Scones start with the best basic scone dough recipe and are filled with fresh peaches and topped with a vanilla glaze!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food scones recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!